Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  The weekend started off with a Christmas Eve brunch at my sister's house.  She had the place decorated so cute and the food was so delicious.  I made these cute "Santa Hat Brownies" to take to the brunch.  I think they turned out pretty good!



Me and Allie at brunch

 Anniston all dressed up for Christmas:)


 Me, Brandon, and Anniston


The entire family!

Christmas Eve night we headed over to Brandon's mom's house to have dinner with his mom, Nana, his sister and her husband, and their twin girls.  Unfortunately, I suddenly developed a major cold and it got progressively worse as the night went on.  I had all the bad symptoms: runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, congestion, etc.  It was crazy how it just appeared!  I had fun anyways but I didn't feel like taking pictures:(
Here are a couple of the gifts we got there:

 Yay!  My Kate Spade rose gold bangle!  I was SO excited to get this:)

Anniston got this adorable smocked cupcake dress to wear for next fall.

We drove to Jackson, TN on Christmas morning to spend the day at my aunt's house.  Sadly, I didn't feel much better than I did the previous night.  Thankfully, everyone helped out with Anniston while I hugged the box of Kleenex!  We ate lunch, talked, and then opened presents.  Allie and I were really excited to give Mom & Dad their present from us- we bought them an iPad!  They were so suprised!  I think they are really going to love it.  Now we can all Skype each other! 

Here are some of the gifts we received from Christmas Day:

 Aunt Allie got Anniston this Nike track suit complete with a hat and mittens for when we all go running with her jogging stroller.  She will be dressed so appropriately:)  Love this!


 My Aunt Nancy got me this adorable iPad cover from Etsy.  I LOVE this!  It even has two pockets in the front to hold notes, pens, stylus, etc.


 The watch in this picture was a gift from Allie.  It's a Michael Kors rose gold with a chocolate brown face.  Notice how GREAT it goes with my new Kate Spade bangle?


 This was another gift from my Aunt Nancy- a necklace with Anniston's name on it.  Again, it's from Etsy!

Anniston got so many learning DVDs.  I think we are going to try one of them out tomorrow!

We left Anniston with Mom & Dad overnight so that I could go home and pass out.  I was so exhausted and sick!  I took a long, hot bath, curled up on the couch, and got a full night's sleep.  I hate I was so sick for Christmas but it was a lot of fun anyways!  Here are some pics Allie took of us all Christmas Day:









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips